2007年11月11日日曜日

Movie Review -Toy Story-


I like Disney very much. Especially, I recommend Toy Story because the story is very exciting and characters are cute. I have seen the movie many times. When I have free time, I often see the movie with my brother. I rent the video from my cousin.

Main characters are Woody and Buzz. They are toys. Woody was had by Andy but Buzz came on Andy's birthday. Before Buzz came, Woody is leader of Andy's Toy. After Buzz came, Buzz became to be a hero so Woody has jealousy for Buzz's popularity. Woody lied to other toys so they became to be unreliable of Woody. One day, Woody and Buzz were caught an ill-natured boy who live Andy's next house. He was pick on toys. Buzz was cautht by him for bullying but Woody helped Buzz. In end of the story, Woody and Buzz have a good combination and Woody recovered trust.

When I saw this movie first time, I was very excited. I saw the movie with my family. We became to be a Toy Story's fan. I often see it still now. My cousin is a fan of the movie. He has a real woody. When I found it in his house, I was moved. The toy is very fun. When I went to England in this summer, I found the toy of Mr. Potato Head. I bought it for souvenir. I was very glad.

I saw the second story in a theater with my mother and my brother. It was also very nice. We enjoyed it. Because my cousin has this video, I want to lent and see the movie again. If I have time, I'll see it with my brother.
I saw the first story again this time, I became to like more before. I'm not tired of it if I see it many times. I think everyone can enjoy. I want to let see it everyone. I saw other movies which was made by Picser. All of the movie very exciting. Please see them if you want to see them afer reading my this blog.
[350 words]

3 件のコメント:

mami さんのコメント...

Hi, Kuzumi.
I read your post. It was good post.I thought this movie was very good because main charactor was cute.
I watched toy story for the first time, so I haven't watched toy story 2 yet. Was it good movie?

Mari さんのコメント...

Yeah I think so too. I was very excited and all character ware cute. I like Toy Story very much. You post a very nice picyure. I like it!!

mikuu さんのコメント...

Hi!!
I like Diseny too. Buzz and Woody and all characters are very cute***