2007年11月25日日曜日

Friends

I made many friends in many sanes. For example, I belong to the collage, volleyball team, walking club, part-time job and so on.

I almost made them in my school. I have belonged to club activity since 3rd grad in elementally school. When I was a elementally school student, I was a member of badminton club. When I was a student in junior high school, I belonged to volleyball club. When I was a high school student, I belonged to blass band club. I belong to walking club in my collage. I like club activity the best in my school life so I have taken part in them and I am good term with the member of each club. They are friends until now. We sometimes hung out.

Other way to make friends is part time jobs. I experienced three jobs. One is sports goods shop. This job was first part time job for me but I worked with people who were almost same age to me. I liked the job because they were very kind and I liked to talk with them in free time. It was very fun for me. I have sent e-mail until now. Second is CD shop. The employee were over age for me but they are kind for me and I liked to chat with then about music. I enjoyed the job very much. I sometimes go to the shop. Onother is 100 yen shop. I'm working there now. I staeted the job near days. I have already make friends. I like the job since they are cheerful. I have experienced any jobs. I like to job with my friends.

Finally, my fridnds are almost school student who are same school to me. Recentlly, I found a importance of them. I am almost with friends in my high school. They always help me if I have problems. I like to go to any where with them. We sometimes have drinking party. It is very exciting. I like them very much.

Like this, there are many friends around me. The friends are most important people in my life. I want to be friend forever.
[359 words]

1 件のコメント:

Koyuki さんのコメント...

Hello, I think friends are most important too. You have three part-time jobs! Wow