2007年12月9日日曜日

TV

I like to watch TV. I watch TV everyday. I always do it with my family when we eat dinner. I enjoy the time very much.

There are many kinds of program. For example, they are music, dramas, news, movies and so on. I like music programs the most. My favorite program is Music Station. I watch it on Friday. It has many famous musicians. We can heard them talks and know hit songs. I remember songs on the program and I like to sing the songs at karaoke very much.

I almost like talk with friends about TV programs. I and my friends often talk about dramas. My friends like dramas very much and we talk about them. It is very interesting for me.

Finaly, I found to learn anythings from TV. I always learn by TV programs. For example, It is cooking. I don't like cooking but if I watch a cooking program, I become to want to cook the dish. After the program finish, I try to cook it. It is very nice experience for me.

Like this, we are given interesting and need things from TV. I think it is good to watch TV but I want to be careful to do it to much.
[209 words]

0 件のコメント: