2007年10月25日木曜日

Favorite Place

My favorite place is my home town. It is Hinagu in Yatsushiro. Hinagu has a lot of attract things.

First, the town has hot springs. It is famous in Kumamoto. There many hotels. The name are Kinparo, Choseikaku, Atarashiya, Izumiya and so on. I recommend Kinparo. The hotel is the most famous hotel. You can watch it on TV. Choseikaku is very old hotel. It has open-air bath. I like taking the bath. The building’s outside is like Yuya in “Spirited Away” which is Miyazaki Hayao’s movie. It is very puaint.


Second, Hinagu is famous for Chikuwa. CHikuwa is made from fish. When I was a elementary school student, I had aclass to make chikuwa. I had known how to make it first time then. It was easy and very interesting. First, you wind ground fish on bamboo. Second, you roast it. Finally, you pull out bamboo. There are some chikuwa shops. He names are Iwasaki, Katayama and Toraya. My favorite shop is Katayama because chikuwa which is just roasted is very delicious. If you visit my home town, you should eat it.



Finally, there are a lot of natures in my home town. There are sea, mountain and rice fields. In my child food, I played there with my friends. I often played in a rice fields next my house. Chinese milk vetches bloom in spring. It is very beautiful. I used to make rings and necklaces. My grandmother told me. I put the picture on my blog so please see it. When I was a elementary student, I often went fishing with my classmates. There is a fishing port in my town. We could catch fish there. It was very fun.



Like this, there are many nice things and places in Hinagu. I can relax in the town so I like there.
[305 words]

0 件のコメント: