2007年4月18日水曜日

My favorite place is my home town. My home town is Hinagu Yatsushiro Kumamoto Japan. It has many natures. There is the sea and mountains. My home is built near the sea. So I often go to the sea. I like it very much.

My home town has some famous things. They are hot spring and chikuwa. Chikuwa is fish paste cooked in a bumboo like shape. I like chikuwa in Hinagu the best.

We can do some plays in my town. I used to go to Hot Spring Shrimp to play tag with my friends. It was very hard but very fun! In spring, we can go to a picnic under the cherry blossoms in the shrimp. It is very beautiful. Also we went to the port to go fishing. I catched some fish. In back of my house, there is the river. Carps and very big tadpoles are swimming. We used to catch them in springs.

My home town has a lot of attraction for me. So I like Hinagu very much!!


0 件のコメント: